Tuesday 1 July 2008

Amy Jo Johnson - Power Ranger Johnson Was A Pregnant Action Girl


TV star AMY JO JOHNSON struggled through action scenes for her new show FLASHPOINT, after discovering she was pregnant.

The 37-year-old actress, who announced the pregnancy this week (25Jun08), had to combine hostage rescue missions with tiredness and morning sickness as she shot the U.S. show.

She tells the New York Post's Pop Wrap blog, "I'm feeling great now because I'm past my first trimester so I've got a lot more energy. It was a bit of a rough start for me, this (show) is a lot more intense and difficult than I thought it would be."

Johnson, who first found fame as one of the stars of cult kids classic TV show Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, is expecting her second child with fiance Olivier Giner.

Flashpoint debuts in the U.S. on 11 July (08).





See Also